Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the RICOH THETA S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
APP REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT AND UP
Google Street View is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Google Street View (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57695 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Google Street View since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-02.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-08-30
• Unpublished 360 photos will now group together based on place or time.,• Automatically detect faces for blurs in 360 photos.,• You can now share links to user profiles.,• Lots of feature improvements and bug fixes.